Today I had to work on the Plesk server webmail vacation responder settings, and looking at the Horde webmail option I found that this is not available in the default Horde Install in Plesk 9. Digging through many google search pages and search phrases I found a very useful and working link given below.
Small change in the above guide is that on the Debian System you can install vacation application directly using the “apt-get”. Just execute the following command:
apt-get install vacation
After configuration when you open the vacation page on the webmail then most probably you were greeted by a warning message that the Plesk driver on Horde Vacation responder requires Horde_DOM installed. The repository address given in the warning message is no more working. It took me around an hour to find this file “DOM.php”, on some blog.
Unzip the archive and put this file DOM.php at location - /usr/share/psa-horde/lib/Horde/ .
If everything works well then now you can set the Vacation responder from the Webmail interface of the Horde Webmail.
Search the site
- Updating Nokia E72 phone software
- Working with Access-Control-Allow-Origin
- Connecting Sony K750 with Windows 7
- Uploading files to FTP server from PHP Script
- MySql Dump Using a PHP Script
- Displaying UTF characters in the FPDF
- Using AjaxHelper for pagination in CakePHP 1.3
- Installing Skype on Fedora 14
- Setting include path for a domain in Plesk
- ~ Elance ID – gtownwebdev
"Nirvaat was responsive, fast, knowledgeable, professional and the price was great. I am thrilled to have found"
- Read more testimonials »
What's the little bird saying?
- New post: Fix Error 0×80070424 on windows http://t.co/bmK0AZpH 285 days ago
- New post: Configuring Horder Vacation Responder in Plesk 9 http://t.co/gcsPNIVv 308 days ago
- New post: Wordpress update issue on Plesk http://t.co/dUxcjpgR 314 days ago
- I’ve just taken the WordPress 2012 User and Developer Survey, have you? http://t.co/G20SmrMr (pass it on!) 341 days ago
- New post: Mobile device emulators to test web page display http://t.co/jmgc0x99 350 days ago