Recently while visiting a website I got infected by Live Security Platinum malware which disabled all security services on my PC. I was able to remove this using the free Malware Bytes Anti spyware tool. But the Windows firewall and McAfee firewall were unable to run due to some bugs made in the windows. As usual I started looking on Google for the solutions posted by others for similar problem. I found many proposed solutions mentioning issue in McAfee and re-installing it after clean removal. But none of them look promising to me.
Then today I landed on Microsoft Fix It Solution center. I came to know that Microsoft has already provided lots of automated tools to check and fix common problems in various windows version. When searched for my problem I landed on this page:
You need to download small software pieces and execute them to check and fix your PC. And I am very thankful to them that this solved my problem. Hope this helps you too.
Search the site
- Working with Access-Control-Allow-Origin
- Connecting Sony K750 with Windows 7
- Updating Nokia E72 phone software
- Installing Skype on Fedora 14
- Using AjaxHelper for pagination in CakePHP 1.3
- Apache Keep Alive Directive
- Setting include path for a domain in Plesk
- Displaying UTF characters in the FPDF
- Merge the remote changes before pushing again : Git Message
- ~ Elance ID – gtownwebdev
"Nirvaat was responsive, fast, knowledgeable, professional and the price was great. I am thrilled to have found"
- Read more testimonials »
What's the little bird saying?
- New post: Fix Error 0×80070424 on windows http://t.co/bmK0AZpH 170 days ago
- New post: Configuring Horder Vacation Responder in Plesk 9 http://t.co/gcsPNIVv 193 days ago
- New post: Wordpress update issue on Plesk http://t.co/dUxcjpgR 198 days ago
- I’ve just taken the WordPress 2012 User and Developer Survey, have you? http://t.co/G20SmrMr (pass it on!) 225 days ago
- New post: Mobile device emulators to test web page display http://t.co/jmgc0x99 234 days ago