While browsing thorough my emails today morning. I found a link to wordpress plugins for blog administrators. This is a well categorized list and have plugins listed for User interface improvement, security, collaboration, editing support etc.
Let me know if you like it or not. Or which plugins do you use on every wordpress site created by you?
Search the site
- Working with Access-Control-Allow-Origin
- Connecting Sony K750 with Windows 7
- Updating Nokia E72 phone software
- Installing Skype on Fedora 14
- Using AjaxHelper for pagination in CakePHP 1.3
- Apache Keep Alive Directive
- Setting include path for a domain in Plesk
- Displaying UTF characters in the FPDF
- Merge the remote changes before pushing again : Git Message
- ~ Elance ID – omandler
"It was great working together. The Responsiveness and Professionalism are super and above all expectations. I hope to work together"
- Read more testimonials »
What's the little bird saying?
- New post: Fix Error 0×80070424 on windows http://t.co/bmK0AZpH 242 days ago
- New post: Configuring Horder Vacation Responder in Plesk 9 http://t.co/gcsPNIVv 266 days ago
- New post: Wordpress update issue on Plesk http://t.co/dUxcjpgR 271 days ago
- I’ve just taken the WordPress 2012 User and Developer Survey, have you? http://t.co/G20SmrMr (pass it on!) 298 days ago
- New post: Mobile device emulators to test web page display http://t.co/jmgc0x99 307 days ago