Content is being coded… please check back soon.
Search the site
- Updating Nokia E72 phone software
- Working with Access-Control-Allow-Origin
- Connecting Sony K750 with Windows 7
- Uploading files to FTP server from PHP Script
- MySql Dump Using a PHP Script
- Displaying UTF characters in the FPDF
- Using AjaxHelper for pagination in CakePHP 1.3
- Installing Skype on Fedora 14
- Setting include path for a domain in Plesk
- ~ Elance ID – App_Services
"Its a real pleasure to get to write this review.. Truth is we kept adding and adding and adding to this project and Rajendra should have gotten 3 or 4 of these reviews by now. I can say with 100% honesty that if your looking for a stress free experience then this is the provider to use. His English is great, and there are none of the "miss-communications" that are known to happen with providers outside the USA. Although there are other providers that are less per hour, I have tried them... and I have seen first hand over billing or very inefficient work. However with this provider, the work is done fast, and its done right (the first time). This provider has been the best coder I have used on Elance, bar none. Thanks Rajendra for doing such a great job, I wish you the best in"
- Read more testimonials »
What's the little bird saying?
- New post: Fix Error 0×80070424 on windows http://t.co/bmK0AZpH 286 days ago
- New post: Configuring Horder Vacation Responder in Plesk 9 http://t.co/gcsPNIVv 309 days ago
- New post: Wordpress update issue on Plesk http://t.co/dUxcjpgR 315 days ago
- I’ve just taken the WordPress 2012 User and Developer Survey, have you? http://t.co/G20SmrMr (pass it on!) 341 days ago
- New post: Mobile device emulators to test web page display http://t.co/jmgc0x99 351 days ago