Static websites are most common and quick way to get online. They contain only 4-5 pages of general information about you or your business and a contact form where visitor can submit the contact details, if needed. There is no CMS to manage the site content online.
This is comparatively easy to develop and put online and generally take 2-3 weeks of time.
Static website is suitable for persons or business who does not have any existing online presence. You can also opt for a new fresh website even if you have an existing site which you do not like.
Search the site
- Working with Access-Control-Allow-Origin
- Connecting Sony K750 with Windows 7
- Updating Nokia E72 phone software
- Installing Skype on Fedora 14
- Using AjaxHelper for pagination in CakePHP 1.3
- Apache Keep Alive Directive
- Setting include path for a domain in Plesk
- Displaying UTF characters in the FPDF
- Merge the remote changes before pushing again : Git Message
- ~ The Virtual Mentors team
"Thank you Rajendra. It is always a pleasure to work with you, and your high level of service is very much"
- Read more testimonials »
What's the little bird saying?
- New post: Fix Error 0×80070424 on windows http://t.co/bmK0AZpH 169 days ago
- New post: Configuring Horder Vacation Responder in Plesk 9 http://t.co/gcsPNIVv 192 days ago
- New post: Wordpress update issue on Plesk http://t.co/dUxcjpgR 197 days ago
- I’ve just taken the WordPress 2012 User and Developer Survey, have you? http://t.co/G20SmrMr (pass it on!) 224 days ago
- New post: Mobile device emulators to test web page display http://t.co/jmgc0x99 233 days ago