Download the latest Skype rpm from the Skype website, current version is skype beta 2.1.x.
There are some prerequisites which need to be installed for Skype to work on Fedora 14. They are as below :
yum install libXv.i686*
yum install libXScrnSaver.i686*
yum install qt.i686
yum install qt-x11*.i686
Now install the Skype using the package manager, by right clicking on the Skype rpm.
Start Skype from menu option: Applications >> Internet >> Skype.
Search the site
- Working with Access-Control-Allow-Origin
- Connecting Sony K750 with Windows 7
- Updating Nokia E72 phone software
- Installing Skype on Fedora 14
- Using AjaxHelper for pagination in CakePHP 1.3
- Apache Keep Alive Directive
- Setting include path for a domain in Plesk
- Displaying UTF characters in the FPDF
- Merge the remote changes before pushing again : Git Message
- ~ Elance ID – App_Services
"Its a real pleasure to get to write this review.. Truth is we kept adding and adding and adding to this project and Rajendra should have gotten 3 or 4 of these reviews by now. I can say with 100% honesty that if your looking for a stress free experience then this is the provider to use. His English is great, and there are none of the "miss-communications" that are known to happen with providers outside the USA. Although there are other providers that are less per hour, I have tried them... and I have seen first hand over billing or very inefficient work. However with this provider, the work is done fast, and its done right (the first time). This provider has been the best coder I have used on Elance, bar none. Thanks Rajendra for doing such a great job, I wish you the best in"
- Read more testimonials »
What's the little bird saying?
- New post: Fix Error 0×80070424 on windows http://t.co/bmK0AZpH 210 days ago
- New post: Configuring Horder Vacation Responder in Plesk 9 http://t.co/gcsPNIVv 233 days ago
- New post: Wordpress update issue on Plesk http://t.co/dUxcjpgR 238 days ago
- I’ve just taken the WordPress 2012 User and Developer Survey, have you? http://t.co/G20SmrMr (pass it on!) 265 days ago
- New post: Mobile device emulators to test web page display http://t.co/jmgc0x99 274 days ago